Al-Tarf

Monday, May 01, 2006

Guess who's back...?

Salaams everyone,

Well its Me and im back. I guess i needed time time off to concentrate on work and other things...but unfortunately it wasn't too fruitful so i thought i'd come back and annoy you guys.

Not much has happened in the 10 days or so off - just been studying as much as i can (which after all is the reason im here...) , and now having realised i only have a month of studies left, am trying to cram in even more. I've been mainly doing grammar and had a mid-term test a few days ago which i think went quite well. Also im doing a hadith book which is quite good as you learn your Arabic from it but also learn a hadith in the process (my teachers making me learn them by heart...i'm sure i'll thank him for this someday..) I've been doing a few hours of tajweed per week but inshaAllah will try and increase this and also just make sure i do my homework and learn all my vocab properly from now on.

Also went down to central Cairo the other day for the first time to get my visa renewed...the trip was an eye-opening experience (details will be coming up...) and FINALLY managed to get my hands on a guidebook. Have been wanting one for ages as without it i didn't know how to do anything or where anything was, so now inshaAllah can do some day trips and also plan my Egypt tour for the start of June.

Anyway, i'll leave it at that. InshaAllah more will be coming soon...

Salaam

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back, I hope your journey out of blogosphere was fruitful.

    Wassalaamu alaikum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

  • errrmm...

    By Blogger Me, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home