Al-Tarf

Friday, December 26, 2008

Blast from the past...!

Well well well.....look who it is........


Yes, the round the world antics and resurgent blogging of stormy786 has galvanised me into returning to the world of blogging....and you my poor readers...who i dare say rarely visit this site anymore (and who can blame you after having suffered so badly at my hands..!) have had to put up with random once-every-four-month-posts from me.....well Again its been a ROLLER COASTER of a few months............. ;-p......................but I AM BACK !! And i will repay you dearly o faithful remaining readers.....MUUAHAHAHAHAHAH......


Its far too late to write anything sensible now though, so i'll leave you with a very sensible alternate Xmas speech from someone who can sometimes be quite sensible... Mr Ahmadinejad


Until next time,
Salaams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home